You may write, plan, organize, and manage your work using Notion, an improved online workspace. It increases productivity and streamlines processes. In contrast to work suites like Microsoft 365 and G suite, Notion is not a collection of several products.
Instead, it consolidates all of your tasks, wikis, and notes into one platform. Notion is perfect for writers, graphic designers, and other creatives as well as for marketers, managers, and other professionals due to its integration of task management with wikis and notes.
How do I make a recurring task in notion?
- Set up your task database; You must set up a Notion database to work from before you can create a recurring task. You most likely already have one in place.
- Download the Chrome Extension; Bardeen operates in your browser, where you are. As a result, you can quickly design and set up recurring activities in Notion.
- Configure your automation (aka Autobook); The automation will be saved to your account as a result. Let’s now alter the recurring task’s frequency.
- Set up the recurring task; Let’s configure the action that will create the task in Notion now that the trigger has been set to run on a regular basis.
- Activate the Autobook; Your Autobook will be highlighted. Click on the toggle symbol to turn on the playbook. Congratulations! Your initial recurring task in Notion was successfully created.