Many people are unable to line up with their buddies in Warzone 2.0 because it has only recently launched. You are not alone if your social features in the new Warzone are not functioning.
You can utilize a temporary fix that players have discovered until Activision fixes the problem. You can invite friends using the Channels function rather than the Social menu.
MW2 social not working: How to fix
An issue in Warzone 2.0’s social menu stops users from accessing it to invite other players or join them. For certain players, the chat and forum capabilities stop functioning as well, making it impossible to view in-game chats. What you can do to fix it is as follows.
- Launch Steam or Battle.net.
- Invite or join players using the Friends feature on either app instead of the in-game Social menu.
In the event that the first method doesn’t work for you, there is another option available in the game.
- Launch Warzone 2.0.
- Click on the Headset icon in the top-right corner.
- Create a New Channel.
- Name the Channel and Save.
- You can now add four friends to join your channel.